John Van Hasdunck
John Van Hasdunck, one of the Gentlemen of the Privy Chamber to the King, was buried in the cloisters of Westminster Abbey on 6th November 1678 but the exact location is unknown. In 1660 he furnished Charles II with arms and ammunition. All his estate was left to his brother Cornelius and his son and especially excluded his brother Arnold and his heirs and heirs of his two sisters Katherine and Magdalen.
This image can be purchased from Westminster Abbey Library
Image © 2023 Dean and Chapter of Westminster