Teachers, group leaders and students can take self-led tours of the Abbey from September to July.
A route map and a number of themed-trails are available to use on your tour.
Self-led tour charges
Every ten pupils must always have at least one accompanying teacher. One teacher for every ten pupils will pay the child rate. Additional teachers pay the full adult entry fee.
Children (6-18 years) – £6
Teacher accompanying 10 students (6-18 years) – £6
Additional teachers - £14
Student (19+ years) – £14
Teacher accompanying 10 students (19+ years) - £14
Additional teachers - £18
Please tell us the following information when you book a self-led tour:
- Name of your Group, School or University
- Proposed date of visit
- Preferred time of visit
- Number wishing to visit
- Ages of those in group
- Number of accompanying teachers
- Contact details of accompanying teacher
- Name of Travel Agency (if applicable)
- Contact details of Travel Agency (if applicable)