Join the Abbey Association
Unlimited free entry to the Abbey is just one of the advantages of joining the Abbey Association. There’s much more on offer – and we’d love to welcome you.
We are first and foremost a working church, offering up to 28 services each week. Everyone is welcome to attend these services and there is no charge to worship. The Abbey is independent and receives no funding from the Church, the Government or the Crown, so we are entirely reliant on our visitors, donors and volunteers whose invaluable support keeps us running.
By becoming a member of the Westminster Abbey Association, you can play a part in helping to preserve over 1,000 years of British history. From the upkeep and maintenance of the fabric of the Abbey to our ongoing conservation work ensuring that the Abbey’s treasures can be enjoyed by generations to come.
- Special Welcome Pack for all new members including a tote bag and numbered artist’s print of the Abbey
- Unlimited free entry to the Abbey and Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Galleries
- No booking required - just present membership on arrival
- Fast-track admission
- Access to a programme of exclusive member events
- Access to ticket ballots on selected special Abbey services
- Discounts in our shops
- 10% discount in the Cellarium Café
- Quarterly e-newsletter featuring Abbey news and updates
- Annual letter from the Dean of Westminster
How to join
There are many ways to become a member and support the Abbey; as an individual, with a joint membership, or as a family.
Joining couldn’t be simpler - to buy a membership for yourself, renew, or gift a membership simply select your preferred membership option below.
Pay by Direct Debit and save £10 on the annual membership fee.
Upgrade your entry ticket to join
Already planned your visit but would still like to become an Association member?
You can upgrade your Abbey entry ticket to join the Westminster Abbey Association.
Just visit the ticket desk in the Abbey, or phone 020 7654 4843.