Family Day: Abbey Birthday!
Join us for this special Family Day and discover some of the highlights of Westminster Abbey, rebuilt by Henry III 750 years ago.
Find out about Westminster Abbey then and now. What has changed through the centuries and what hasn’t? With services every day and millions of people visiting every year, the Abbey is a living church at the heart of our national life.
- Meet medieval re-enactors in the Cloisters
- Try your hand at brass rubbing
- Meet some of the staff who work at the Abbey
- Explore sacred spaces by building your own in the Chapter House
- Take part in a family-friendly Eucharist
All activities are free with your Abbey entry ticket. Book online for a half-price family ticket (£11) and all kids go free.
Activities are suitable for children aged 5+. All children must be accompanied by an adult.