Family Day: A Commonwealth Celebration
This February half term, celebrate a coming together of families and cultures as Westminster Abbey partners with the Royal Commonwealth Society for day of Commonwealth-themed activities.
Join us for this Special Family day. Make and decorate a crown to take home, and follow the family trail to learn about the Abbey's links to the Commonwealth.
Performers include London's Maori Choir, and many varied forms of dance including classical Indian Kuchipudi dance, Traditional Fijian dance, Sabahan Malaysian dance and Sega dancers from Mauritius.
We will also be joined by Sri Lankan storyteller Debbie Guneratne telling world stories in Poets' Corner.
Suitable for children aged 5+ accompanied by an adult.
Tickets can be purchased via tickets.westminster-abbey.org
Half-price ticket offer
To redeem the offer when booking online, each adult must select a Family Ticket (1 Adult 1 Child) and enter the relevant discount code when prompted:
For 1 adult + Children use code WAFamily1
For 2 adults + Children use code WAFamily2
Terms and Conditions
- Offer valid only on Friday 22nd February 2019 for Commonwealth Family Day for during our published visitor opening times
- A child is someone aged 16 or under
- If more than two adults with accompanying children would like to attend Family Day, you must purchase tickets for them in a separate transaction
- This Family Day is run in collaboration with The Royal Commonwealth Society for children and young people aged 16 and under with accompanying adult(s)
- Children without an accompanying adult will not be allowed entry to the Abbey
- Tickets purchased online must be printed in advance or clearly visible on a mobile device for scanning on arrival at the Abbey
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable once issued
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other Westminster Abbey and/or third party ticket promotion
The Queen's Diamond Jubilee Galleries
Why not get even more out of your visit to Westminster Abbey with a trip to the Queen's Diamond Jubilee Galleries in the Triforium? Tickets are just £5 each and Children 0-16 go free when accompanied by an adult. You can buy tickets to the Galleries online or on the day, in the Abbey.