Pay once. Visit often.
The Westminster Abbey Annual Pass will allow you to visit as often as you wish during public opening hours. It is valid for a 12-month period from the date of purchase.
- Adults £40.00
- Concessions £34.00
- Adults £18.00
- Concessions £15.00 (Over 18 students (on production of a valid student card) and 60+)
- Schoolchildren (11 - 18 years) £8
- Child under 11 free accompanied by an adult
- Family £36.00 (2 adults and 1 child)
£44.00 (2 adults and 2 children)
- Entry for all the above includes a free audio-guide each
Some areas of the Abbey are unavoidably inaccessible to people permanently confined to wheelchairs. Therefore, we offer free admission to such visitors and their carers. Visitors should enter via the North Door, where there is a small ramped step.
Groups - Guided
- Adults £15.00
- Concessions £12.00 (Over 18 students (on production of a valid student card) and 60+)
- Schoolchildren £6.00 (6-18)
- Groups need to be accompanied by a registered Blue Badge Guide in order to qualify for the group rates
Pre-booked schools and Universities - self-guided (accompanied by teachers)
- Aged 11 and under £2.00
- Aged 12 to 18 £6.00
- Concessions £12.00
- Adult £15.00
Westminster City Save
- Free admission to the Abbey for Westminster residents - Westminster City Save website
- Proof of Westminster address must be provided when using your City Save card to claim your discount (only one entry per card).
Members of the clergy from any denomination in the UK can apply for a Parish Pass, allowing up to four members of their congregation to visit the Abbey free of charge during visiting hours. Passes may be used up to six times in a year. Clergy may also visit the Abbey without charge during visiting hours. Entry is via the North Door.
All those wishing to enter the Abbey with the purpose of spending a moment in private prayer or attending the 12.30 pm Eucharist on a weekday should apply at the West Gate.
For further information, contact the Canons' PA:
020 7654 4805
Verger Guided Tour Admission + £3.00 (In English only)
Admission is free with a ticket to the Abbey.
Admission is free for individuals and families (but NOT groups). Please note that there is no access for visiting the Abbey Church from the Cloisters.
There is no admission charge however donations are invited towards the upkeep of the garden.
ST MARGARET'S CHURCH
There is no admission charge however donations are invited towards the upkeep of the church.