Terms and Conditions
Thank you for purchasing the Westminster Abbey Annual Pass please see below for terms and conditions of use.
- Passes and cannot be resold, exchanged or refunded. To do so, or to alter or deface the pass will render it void.
- You must bring your annual pass with you on each visit.
- The pass is only valid for the pass owner.
- Westminster Abbey reserves the right to decline entry, terminate a visit, close rooms or restrict access to areas within the building at short notice and without prior warning.
- As a working church Westminster Abbey will from time to time be unavailable for visiting. Up to date visiting information is located in the Visit Us section of this website.
- Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Westminster Abbey operates security checks and items may be subject to search.
- Visitors with suitcases, large bags or large rucksacks will not be permitted. There is no cloakroom facility at the Abbey.
Personal data and data protection
Westminster Abbey will not pass on your personal data to any third parties. You may be contacted by Westminster Abbey with information we feel may be appropriate and relevant to you from time to time. If you do not wish to receive mailings from us please notify us giving your full name and address (as given at time of purchase) and you will be removed from the mailing list.
All rights under the 1998 Data Protection Act (UK) and any subsequent revisions will apply.