The Westminster Abbey Shop sells a range of merchandise inspired by the life, history, architecture and central London location of Westminster Abbey.
The online shop showcases a special selection of the full range of items available to purchase in our shop here at Westminster Abbey. When you buy from us, whether online or in the shop, you are helping to maintain the ministry and fabric of the Abbey.
Our featured ranges include:
- A wide variety of souvenirs to remind you of your visit to London and Westminster Abbey
- CDs of the Westminster Abbey Choir, themed around the religious calendar, composer collections and popular hymns
- Souvenir and reference books on Westminster Abbey, the monarchy and London, including the lavishly illustrated and comprehensive Treasures of Westminster Abbey
- A comprehensive selection of handmade Christmas decorations, including Kings & Queens, icons of London, and crosses and roundels exclusive to the Abbey
- Jewellery: silver crosses, exclusive cufflinks and beautiful pieces inspired by the art and architectural splendour of the Abbey, including the High Altar mosaic
- Scarves, ties and accessories inspired by the Abbey's magnificent interior including the Cosmati Pavement
- Christening gifts, and other interesting gift ideas for confirmation, baptism, birthdays and Christmas
The shop is accessible from outside the Abbey and you do not require a ticket to shop with us. We are situated at the visitor exit at the West Towers, in Broad Sanctuary.
You can also visit our Cellarium Shop, situated within the Abbey precincts at the exit to the Cellarium Restaurant.
These shops can be visited during Abbey opening hours. Our main shop and Cellarium Shop are wheelchair accessible.
The Westminster Abbey Shop is usually open at the following times:
Monday - 9.15 am to 6.30 pm
Tuesday - 9.15 am to 6.30 pm
Wednesday - 9.15 am to 7.00 pm
Thursday - 9.15 am to 6.30 pm
Friday - 9.15 am to 6.30 pm
Saturday - 9.15 am to 6.30 pm
Sunday - 11.00 am to 5.00 pm
The shops are closed on Good Friday, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, and are sometimes required to close at short notice for special services or events. Please check the Entry Times calendar for last minute changes.
About the Shop
The Abbey receives no regular income from the State, the Church of England or the Crown, and relies on admission charges, some income from investments and such net profits as may be gift-aided to it from Westminster Abbey Enterprises Limited. In addition to maintenance and every day running costs, the Abbey also uses income for conservation projects, including major restoration work, the development of education and music programmes, and work to improve and enhance the experience of visitors and pilgrims to the Abbey.