Summer Organ Festival: Matthew Jorysz
Discover the Abbey’s awe-inspiring grand organ as Matthew Jorysz plays works by Elgar, Holst and Iain Farrington.
- Iain Farrington - Voices of the World
- Butterworth - The Banks of Green Willow
- Vaughan Williams - English Folk Song Suite
- Elgar - Sonata in G Op 28
- Holst Jupiter, the Bringer of Jollity from The Planets
Tickets and information
Tickets cost £15 (adult) and £12 (concession).
Please be aware of the following details:
- Entry for this event is via the North Door
- Doors open at 6.30pm
- Performance last for approximately one hour with no interval
- Seating is unreserved
- Children are welcome but this event is not recommended for those under the age of six
- Photography, filming and sound recording are not permitted at Abbey concerts
Music concerts and events
Find out more about the Abbey's summer music events and concerts.