Thursday 6 July 2017
- 08:00 - 18:00Cellarium Cafe
- 09:15 - 18:30Westminster Abbey Shop
- 09:30 - 16:30Cloister
- 09:30 - 11:45St Margaret's Church
- 09:30 - 15:30Westminster Abbey
- 09:30 - 15:00Westminster Abbey Group Entry
- 10:00 - 16:30Chapter House
- 10:00 - 16:00College Garden
Wednesday Lates - 4th and 25th April
The Abbey will be open to visitors from 2.00-6.00pm, with tickets on sale at half price.
See the highlights of the Abbey at your own pace. Find the Coronation Chair, Henry VII’s Lady Chapel and Poets’ Corner with our Wednesday Lates map.
The Abbey closes for visiting one hour after the published entry closure time in order to prepare for Evensong. We recommend you arrive well in advance of the published entry closure time.
Security checks take place before entry to the Abbey. In busy periods it is advisable to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the published closure time, as the main entry gate may close earlier.
The last sitting for the Cellarium Cafe is 7:30pm on Wednesdays.
The Abbey museum closed on 31st October 2015 and will reopen as the Queen's Diamond Jubilee Galleries in 2018. Find out more