The present Little Cloister and the surrounding houses, inhabited by the clergy and staff of the Abbey, stand on the site of the monastic infirmary. The central fountain dates from 1871. On the east side are the ruins of the 12th century chapel of St Catherine where many important meetings were held in the Middle Ages and where the sick monks attended services. This area leads to the College (or Infirmary) Garden and can be viewed Tuesdays-Thursdays.
Click on the images to enlarge