Abbey celebrates Disabled Access Day
Westminster Abbey will hold a special event on Friday 11th March to mark Disabled Access Day 2016.
Throughout visitor opening hours, from 9.30am – 3.30pm, the Abbey will be offering:
- Free entry for disabled visitors and carers
- Bookable touch tours at 11.00am and 1.00pm. Spaces are limited; please book via firstname.lastname@example.org
- A selection of larger print guides
- The option of a self-led touch tour (led by a carer)
- Transcripts of the audio tour in: English, Korean, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Russian
Disabled Access Day was established in 2015 to encourage disabled people and their families, friends and carers to visit new attractions.
Further information about access and facilities at Westminster Abbey, please see the Visit Us section of the website.